1. What is a wrap made of?
Not all wrap material is created equal. BIG DOG Wraps & Graphics uses only the finest brand name premium vinyl’s in the marketplace. Our advanced printing technology means you get a premium, high-gloss finish that emulates a custom paint job. We are proud to use AVERY-DENNISON brand vinyl’s for your BIG DOG Wrap.
2. Will the vinyl harm my vehicles paint job?
Generally, NO. However, the manufacturer of the vinyl emphasizes that non-OEM paint surfaces or extremely oxidized or worn paint there is no warranty. The material will stick to nearly any clean surface, so don’t worry about your wrap flying off.
3. How long does a BIG DOG wrap last?
Like anything automotive, maintenance is the key. We use only the best in cast vinyl from Avery which carries an overall warranty of 5 years. The inks are and eco-solvent ink which is rated for up to 7 years without fading or discoloring. See your BIG DOG Wrap professional for exact warranty details.
4. How much does a wrap cost?
This depends on three primary factors:
- Type of vehicle, i.e. Truck, SUV, Car, Trailer, etc.
- Full wrap or partial. Generally the larger the vehicle, the more cost associated or the complexity of the vehicle plays a part too. A VW Bug is harder to install than a minivan.
- Total design options. Do you have a logo or do you need us to design one for you. Do you have images, or do we need to create them from scratch. The more design options you need, the more your investment will be.
5. How do I know what my wrap will look like before it’s printed?
As part of our services, we include 2 design concepts and up to 3 rounds of revisions. This way your design is exactly what you see is what you get, You can check out many of current “Works-In-Progress” by going to our DESIGN IDEAS page.
6. Do you offer financing?
Yes. We now offer financing through PayPal. Click the banner below to learn more.