So, you are considering getting a vehicle wrap and apparently have come to the right place. Whether you want that to enhance your personal car’s appearance, or you’ve decided to advertise your business by having your fleet wrapped (good decision by the way), we would like to present you the basics of vehicle’s wraps. Of course, we are open for any further questions regarding this matter, so feel free to contact us any time.
1. WHAT IS A WRAP MADE OF?
Not all wrap material is created equal. But, we are not going to waste time here writing about low-performance wraps. BIG DOG Wraps & Graphics uses only the finest brand name premium types of vinyl in the marketplace. Our advanced printing technology means you get a premium, high-gloss finish that emulates a custom paint job. We won’t let you advertise your business with a low-quality wrap. We are proud to use AVERY-DENNISON brand types of vinyl for your BIG DOG Wrap. These type of vinyl are made to last!
2. WILL THE VINYL HARM MY VEHICLES PAINT JOB?
Generally, not. However, the manufacturer of the vinyl emphasizes that at non-OEM paint surfaces or at extremely oxidized or worn paint, there is no warranty for that. Otherwise, your car paint will be protected below the vinyl surface. The material will stick to nearly any clean surface, so don’t worry about your wrap flying off.
3. HOW LONG DOES A BIG DOG WRAP LAST?
Like anything automotive, maintenance is the key. We use only the best in cast vinyl from Avery which carries an overall warranty of 5 years. The inks are and eco-solvent ink which is rated for up to 7 years without fading or UVA discoloring. See your BIG DOG Wrap professional for exact warranty details.
4. HOW MUCH DOES A WRAP COST?
This depends on three primary factors:
1. The type of vehicle, i.e. Truck, SUV, Car, Trailer, etc.
2. Full wrap or partial? In general, the larger the vehicle, the more cost associated or the complexity of the vehicle plays a part too. A VW Bug is harder to install than a minivan because of its shape and contours.
3. Total design options. Do you have a ready logo or do you need us to design one for you? Do you have images, or do we need to create them from scratch? The more design options you need, the more your investment will be.
5. HOW DO I KNOW WHAT MY WRAP WILL LOOK LIKE BEFORE IT’S PRINTED?
We will never apply the wrap before you approve it. As part of our services, we include 2 design concepts and up to 3 rounds of revisions. This way your design is exactly what you see is what you get. You can check out many of current “Works-In-Progress” by clicking on our DESIGN IDEAS page.
Come to Colorado’s Vehicle Wraps experts! And we will gladly let you know why we are your best option in style, protection, and advertisement for your vehicle.
Big Dog Custom Designed Vinyl Car Wraps
Look no further than BIG DOG Wraps & Graphics to get your business, products or services the attention they deserve. As a leader in Vehicle Wraps, Fleet Graphics, Custom Vinyl & Vehicle Wrap Advertising, we help our customers generate more impressions for their company in a single month, than their yellow page ad does in an entire year. Get a free quote today! We are in Castle Rock, Colorado. Stop by our shop or contact us if you have any questions or comments.