Windows are almost everywhere. And if you have the benefit of a storefront location, then you have access to multiple window spaces. But are you using them correctly? A Lot of people fail to utilize window space to enhance their businesses. One of the key benefits of window graphics, you can improve the look of your business. You can also use window wraps to promote your business.
Benefits of Window Graphics
Some of the benefits of window graphics include:
- Increasing Brand Awareness: Good window wraps will increase brand awareness by putting your brand image to the public. As a result, more people will see your image.
- Directing Visitors to the Right Place: Window graphics with directional information will guide people into your business. This is especially useful if your business is located on a different floor.
- Drawing Attention to Promotions and Sales: Promotional window wraps inform customers and potential clients of your current and upcoming sales and promotions on various products and services.
- Saving Money on Marketing Tools: Window wraps are a low-cost marketing solution.
Types of Window Graphics
- Transparent Graphics: These are entirely see-through. Only the color portion of the print is seen once you apply it to a window.
- Perforated Graphics: These graphics let people see out of the window, but not in. The small perforations allow people inside to see outside. Therefore, they are ideal for privacy.
- Translucent Graphics: These graphics are similar to transparent pictures. However, they have backlighting to make them visible at night.
- Opaque Graphics: They are not see-through and are instead a solid color. These are also good for the privacy of the people inside the building.
- Etched Glass Vinyl: It creates a look of etching that is not see-through. This enhances privacy too.